- Department of Food Bioscience and Technology
- Department of Applied Economics
- Department of Environmental Science and Ecological Engineering
- Department of Molecular and Genetic Engineering
- Department of Molecular Diagnostic Biomedicine
- Department of Horticulture and Bio-Technology
- Department of Climatic Environment
The Department of Climate Environment explores a multidisciplinary study of global warming, the most challenging environmental issue, to predict its effect on ecosystems and come up with countermeasures through combining the social and natural sciences. Founded in September 2006, the department was designated a specialized graduate school on climate change by the Ministry of Environment.
We offer a climate change engineering major, and all students of our department are taught to take socio-economic and natural science approaches to global warming to fully understand climate change. In addition, we engage in active international academic activities and exchange programs with prestigious research institutes and universities.
After graduation, students can land jobs at global warming and climate change related research institutes, businesses, environmental government agencies or environmental education institutions or seek additional learning in overseas graduate programs.